MM Kembla are pleased to announce our partnership with renowned global manufacturer Broen A/S as the exclusive distributor of BROEN BALLOFIX valves in Australia. The combination of superior Danish design and manufacturing and Kembla’s renowned reputation for the highest quality service and integrated piping system offerings provides the highest quality offering for Australian plumbers.
MM Kembla will stock and distribute a range of chrome plated brass BALLOFIX mini ball valves in sizes DN10, DN15 & DN20. Availble in straight and angled designs with male and female threaded connection points to service the majority of isolation points near piping system outlets.
Utilising world leading Danish manufacture and design, BALLOFIX valves are 100% leak tested after manufactured, made from high quality DZR brass for high corrosion resistance and conforms with the requirements of Watermark Technical Specification WMTS-012 (Watermark no. WMK00182).
With its unique removable vandal resistant handle and an internal stop built into the valve, the BALLOFIX ball valve is easy to use, tamper proof and safe and reliable. Suitable for use in drinking water applications and perfect for the isolation of mechanical services and plumbing fixtures like tempering valves, dishwashers, hand basins, urinals and toilets.
Available as straight and angle ball valves in Male & Female connection points and backed by a 5 year replacement warranty, when you are looking for the highest quality installation and highest quality mini ball valves, look no further than BROEN BALLOFIX.
- 100% leak tested after manufacture
- Ball is mounted between Teflon sealing rings to provide complete tightness and smooth operation
- DZR brass body makes them suitable for drinking water and provides high corrosion resistance
- Slot is machined in the top of the ball neck for easy identification of an open or closed valve
- Operated by removable tamper proof handle so you can limit adjustment to authorised personnel
- Backed by a 5 year replacement warranty
For more information or download a brochure, head to the BROEN BALLOFIX product page.