MM Kembla are pleased to announce the arrival of Kembla PipeLag to our integrated piping system offering – the high quality green polyethylene lagging for drainage pipe and fittings.
PipeLag is a cross linked closed cell polyethylene lagging (XLPE) manufactured by renowned global insulation manufacturer L’isolante K-Flex. Compliant with the requirements of residential slab and footings standard AS2870, PipeLag is the high quality choice of lagging for PVC and drainage piping. The closed cell, tough, nonabsorbent lagging is perfect for use on drainage pipes and fittings that penetrate concrete slabs and footings and also allows pipe movement through concrete as required in AS/NZS 3500.2.
Backed my MM Kembla’s renowned service, quality and reliability and stocked across our distribution centres in Australia for quick delivery when and where you need it. Available from leading plumbing merchants across Australia. Next time you need to lag PVC and drainage pipe – ask for Kembla PipeLag.
- Closed cell, tough, non absorbent XLPE material
- For use on drainage pipes that penetrate concrete or footings
- Complies with the requirements of Australian residential slab and footings standard AS 2870
- Superior tear strength and durability
- Low VOC
- Available in 10m rolls in 100mm width and 5mm lag thickness
For more information visit the PipeLag product page